Friday, July 10, 2020

2020 * Covid-19


Here we are in the midst of Covid-19 self-isolation .. how many months now?  About 4 you say?  Interesting .. and world-changing.

Meanwhile, I have started a new website and YouTube channel for, mostly, my art.  I offer a newsletter on the website (please DO sign up to receive it) and do Subscribe to my YouTube videos .. and the usual "like & share" .. it will so help my exposure and getting great teaching information out to people for free.

Thoughts are that I should print some of these Blog pages .. wouldn't it be great to have them in a permanent printed book.  Hmmmm.

Well, enough contemplation.

Here are the links:

TravelingArtista.com

https://www.youtube.com/c/TerrilynnDubreuilTravelingArtista

Stay safe and healthy, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment